Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paper Chains

We used a couple of our Land of Nod Christmas catalogs and made these fabulous paper chains to decorate the play room!



We ended up with quite a competition on who could make the longest chain, the fastest...Tage won, but it was defiantly in his favor since Simon was his right hand man and was cheering him on and such. I decided to jump in and help Vi and in the end it didn't matter because I combined them both and made one long chain...It sort of rained on Tage's victory, but I don't want him getting to excited at the idea of beating his little sister.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love how you used printed paper! I always remember doing these in grade school using boring old red and green construction paper, but yours are so pretty!

Most likely Jenn said...

Great job on Vi's Hair! So cute.