Monday, December 1, 2008

2nd Day of Advent


JOHN 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Tonight Brant and the kids did the Advent readings without me...I know, I know it's only the second day and I was gone...but that is just how things work out sometimes. What I find very fulfilling however, is that Brant got the kids all cozy, brought up some of their very favorite toys (Legos and Playmobil), and sat and read to them while they played. I love to see how different Brant and I are at accomplishing the same thing! He is very laid back and knows exactly what will work for him and the kids. Way to go hubby! The only bummer...he forgot to take pictures!

1 comment:

Nell said...

I found the link ;) TY