Thursday, December 11, 2008

10 Pieces!

Here is a list of all the songs and pieces that need to be memorized and perfected starting next Thursday!

O Come All Ye Faithful
Verse: John 3:16
Silent Night
Come On Ring Those Bells
Away In A Manger
Unto Us A Boy Is Born
Bring a Torch
Personent Hodie
O Come O Come Emmanuel
Away In A Manager (piano)

I realized a couple nights ago when I was running through all these with the kids that this is just the beginning! They are still little and if we keep up the music lessons and choir, like we hope to, this list may just get longer and more time consuming. I must add here that I am NOT complaining, I love that we have been spending so much time together working out these various pieces. I have learned them all and actually am quite enjoying singing them off and on throughout my day! More Merry Christmas all around! Have a great day! Oh and if anyone is interested in coming to one of our various programs, let me know!

No comments: