Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11th Day of Advent

LUKE 1:26-31 26
Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28And having come in, the angel said to her, "Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!" 29But when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered what manner of greeting this was. 30 Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS.
Alrighty, everyone! I have to tell you all that we are loving these Advent meditations! I know that I look forward to the time everyday and I am really thinking that the kids are enjoying it as well. Ben is mostly enjoying the chocolate, ornaments and time with family but hey he is a 2yr old boy who has a very hard time sitting still. Tage, Simon and Violet are getting into the readings and discussion BUT also really love the chocolate and goodies that follow. Tell me how you all are doing. Leave me a comment and share any fun tradition you may have started, or funny story etc...I may post some of your answers...if I get any comments at all...we'll see.!

No comments: