Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Puppy Love

Vi and Carmel snuggle ON Vi's bed..ON the old quilt Aunt Frannie made..ooops :)

Most days I hate this dog. Most days I vow to figure out a way to free myself of this burden. Most days I wonder why God gave me a dog and a puppy to train and care for as if 4 kids in 5 years isn't enough...When I'm about to the puppy breaking point and I think I can't take it any longer, when I think there is no way for me to love another breathing thing I stumble upon the picture above...I KNOW...ADORABLE...Isn't that one of the most loveable things you've ever seen. Carmel is a member of the family for better or for worse and will see our kiddos through their childhood. When they think back to their lazy summer days, and weekends at home Carmel will always be a part of their memories.

4 comments:

The James Family said...

Oh my, for some reason, I thought you had a small dog, but she is HUGE! I am not sure I would be up for the task.

The Appels said...

Oh how I long for the day when we can get a dog! She is quite big...I was expecting to see a similar sized dog (puppy) to what you had when we left! She is beautiful.

kelly said...

Ed would be so proud! Hey, did you get my email bout the blog? I think maybe I sent it to the wrong person!

Rachel said...

Nope I got it...Just have not posted yet...Rach