Saturday, January 24, 2009

Frat Boys


Post precursor...This is something we are not proud of, but got little chuckles non-the-less...Here is your warning to STOP reading this post if you are overly sensitive to potty noises or gestures!!

Brant was changing Ben's diaper last night, and when he lifted Ben's legs to wipe him, Ben let out quite a loud unmistakable fart, which caused a furry of laughter because my boys think potty talk and noises are just too funny!!


Tage brought home a book about a little boy named "Bart"...I'm sure you can imagine the effect "Bart" had on Tage. Every time he said the name while he was reading he would fall over in uncontrollable laughter. I was no help because I was in stitches myself over his absolute lack of reason over the potential to rhyme "Bart" with "Fart"! Oh brother...Boys are a hoot and while most days I am irritated by potty talk and am trying to teach them that it is not edifying to speak this way....sometimes we just have to laugh...and document such silliness for future amusement!

5 comments:

BbChoy said...

Hi I visited your blog today

Krista said...

Oh yeah, we are going to have so much more fodder on our hands when our boys get to be 16, 21, or getting married! Blogging is going to change the "I remember when..." stories forever!

Laura said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Aren't little boys great!! I'm with Tage, would be hard to read Bart without the giggles! My big boys thought this was hysterical.

kelly said...

You should hear Jack giggle when someone just burps. Sad really.

Melissa said...

sooooooooooooo funny. I'm a little embarrassed to say that my girl is nearly as bad as my boy in that dept. And it IS so hard to discourage that behavior when one is doubled over with laughter. :)