Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Unbelievable Yard Demo

One my neighbors came over yesterday to encourage us and tell us how brave we were to allow our creativity to come to full fruition with this whole yard project. God knew what I needed to hear because this project has me quite nervous. I think I am going to need to suck up to my neighbors big time because the jack-hammering went on last night until about 8:00pm! You could hear it several blocks away! Cookies and pumpkin bread are in TALL order for the weekend. Ooooh...maybe in some cute baskets with hand made cards from the kids would also be fun! Gotta run...feel some creativity coming on!
Jack hammering one of the concrete slabs
Finished jack-hammering...Now for the clean up!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Is that Brant running the jackhammer? Fun job!!!