Monday, September 29, 2008

From Blurry to Bright Perspective


I am hoping that I can look back on these years with a bright vivid colorful memory, and not a blurry I'm not sure who did what during what years memory...I keep thinking that as the kids get older things will get easier and slow down, but I am learning quickly that things DO NOT slow down they get busier which does not make things easier. It is not hard like it was when I had a newborn, 2, 3, and 5 year old but it is hard in a management kind of way. Lots of people talking about different things at the same time while needing drinks and fresh rolls of TP in the bathroom. Meanwhile, I am trying to plan meals, adjust budgets and figure out when I am going to get to the grocery store between the time I drop Simon off at kindergarten and when Ben needs to go down for a nap. If the all essential trip to the store does not happen then the budget is blown because we end up at PaPa Murphy's 2 or 3 times in the week to pick up dinner....So what's my point? I LOVE MY BLOG! I am recording our life, writing about it, posting pictures of it and helping myself remember all the things I don't want to forget. I am planning to print and bind my blog into a book this year to help preserve the time I have spent journaling about "The Madsons". Thank you so much for reading and chuckling about the day to day lives of The Madsons" and their family and friends!

4 comments:

Family Circus 6 said...

So now you have half inspired me to start my own blog ;) LOL...thanks...one more thing to do ;) Just kidding!

Family Circus 6 said...

OK...so it's official....I am now a blogger...thanks alot! ;)

Rachel said...

Joy...glad to know that I am encouraging you to add more to your already overly full day!

Cheers!
Rachel!

Nell said...

What a beautiful family.