Monday, September 22, 2008

Matching 101


Last night we had a sleep over with my sister's girls. Kendra wanted to wear Vi's clothes today and this is what she came out in...I have to admit even Ben thought it was funny! What's even more funny is that Kendra does not even see the humor in it! It must match because there are polka dots on both her socks and shirt AND her pants are blue and there are some blue polka dots on the shirt! Go figure, who made me the matching guroo...Maybe she does match!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Uh, yeah, maybe not so much! And are those supposed to be full length pants or capris... ;)

Sarah said...

Aww!! They are all getting so big! They look so cute I just cant even get over how big they are.

Sarah said...

Thanks for your opinion! I like the one of the hands too I am going to use that one. I also really like the pillars as well but my friend used a similar picture of the same pillars but at a different angle so I just took those for fun :) but they ended up looking really cool. The girls in my header picture are some of the girls I dance with at Stephens. There is me on the far left, then Kirstie beside me, then Emily, Katie, and Nicolette. Our friend Krystal was taking them for her photography assignment. We are in the same class and they all turned out so good I decided to steal the one I liked best!! And I will definately keep the blog going when it's over. I like talking to you and my friends on here. Does Michelle have a blog? The only pictures I see of her and her girls are on your blog. :)

Sarah

Nell said...

awwww they are adorable!