Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Apple Blossom!

For those of you who don't know, Apple Blossom is a big festival celebrating the Wenatchee Valley's apple and fruit industry. The festival happens during the spring when most of the orchards are in full bloom. One of the pictures below is of a cherry tree blooming outside my front window! I have really enjoyed watching it in the mornings while I drink my coffee and talk with my hubby. These are in random order....sorry


Tage watching the parade...notice the string cheese hanging out of his mouth...Nice!
Hot little Benny at the parade.
Simon in his GQ pose!
This is the view out my front window! Ahhh..So lovely!
Here we are running in the Apple Blossom Run...Brant had a hard time with the camera.
Brant with his Aunt Katie, Cousin Andy and Violet at the parade
Madson, Byington, Welch and Lindman kiddos at the parade
Vi at the parade...wow she was red!

No comments: