Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Your Snack Of Choice?

I am writing this post as a way to show off my new little popcorn bowls! I have six of them, one for each of us. As most of you know The Madson Family's choice snack is a big bowl of warm popcorn...sometimes with M&M's on a special occasion. As the family has grown, rather quickly I might add, I have noticed it is not as easy to sit down with a large bowl of popcorn while 4 toddlers and your hubby all fight for a spot in the popcorn bowl, usually ending up with more popcorn on the floor than in our tummies. Anyhow, I found these, way too cute, and totally useful little metal bowls at an antique store in Leavenworth. I love them, and to make an end to the perfect little popcorn bowl story...I have the LARGE mammoth size bowl that matches them which I also found at another little antique store about a year ago. I love it when things become complete~! Happy Snacking!

No comments: