Wednesday, February 27, 2008

100th Day of School




Tomorrow is the 100th day of school, which actually blows me away because it seems like fall and the first day of school were just a couple of months ago! The kindergarten and 1st grade classes are designing objects out of 100 things to be on display for the rest of the schools viewing pleasure. Tage decided to make a space ship out of 100 Legos, which is turning out to be quite cool. I'm not sure who is getting more into it...Brant or Tage. I thought my idea was best, but it got poo pooed big time by Tage. I wanted to take the stacks and stacks and stacks of school work that has come home and make a modge podge 100 out of it. I thought it would be super cool to tear up all those papers into 100 pieces and modge podge them to a cardboard number 100. Doesn't that sound like a fantastic idea! Apparently NOT! Tage was appalled that I would ever consider tearing up all his hard work into small bitsy pieces, so he opted for the 100 Lego project...Oh well, I guess I need to figure out another plan to get rid of the stacks of papers brought home from school.

No comments: