Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lost Camera Yikes!

Ok, so I have not posted for a while! I can officially say that my camera is LOST! I am not overly disappointed as my camera was simple at best, so the idea of a new one is exciting! We are planning on purchasing a new one today...so stay tuned...new pics to come!

A little update...
Brant, Simon, Violet and Ben have all been down and out with some awful cold bug. They have all had low grade fevers and goopy noses. Then on Thursday Brant stayed home from work and Simon came down with a whopper ear infection. He had an infection in both ears and his ear drum was bulging in one ear. He cried for 5 straight hours on Thursday...JEEWIZ...This mama was one tired puppy. I got the kids to bed by 7:00 and I was asleep by 8:00. Tage told us the next day that daddy has an infection in his nose, Simon has an infection in his ears and I have an infection in my eyes (he knows he is getting his eyes tested). The good news is I think we are all on the mend. Lets hope for a better week. Keep checking the blog and watch for new pics! Post a little comment now and then, we love to hear from you all! I need to go now..Ben just dumped an entire box of Trix on the floor! Happy Sunday!

No comments: