Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blogging 2008


As I write my first post in 2008 I sit in what hopefully will be transformed into an office in the next few days. Tonight we took on the task of moving furniture in almost every room of our house...except the boys room and the kitchen...alas, Violet has a new room, Brant has the long awaited and well deserved office and I no longer have to look at the computer and all it's mixed matched cords strung through my living room...Thank God!!!! We were so blessed to be given the cutest little notebook laptop that I will use, wireless ;), in the kitchen to look up recipes and check email. It also hooks up to the most amazing new surround sound speaker system that my wonderful husband gave me this year for Christmas....so I can listen to all my favoriate music at my most favoriate website...Pandora. All this detail to tell you we are becoming more technologically organized in 2008, which I hope will allow for more posts to the blog.
I feel like I need to put our Advent/Christmas posts to rest so here is a quick look at the last 3 weeks...Food,Fellowship,More Food,Lots of Celebration all with our lovley family and friends. Thank you so much for sharing the birth of Christ with us and we look forward to next year with eagerness and love in our hearts. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Rachel,
I know it is silly, but as I think about the last 4-5 weeks through Christmas I can not help but get teary eyed. It has really been a blessing having you guys here in Wenatchee. I am so happy to come into a new year with our families together. Also, that picture just makes me laugh out loud. Violet and Kendra crack me up!! And the excrutiating pain from squating for so long to get the right picture!! And it turned out great! Love you Michelle

Unknown said...

All you you guys look amazing..and all classic to each personality...though im wondering why BRANT is so TALL?
Kim

Unknown said...

Though I am an English teacher...I can't apparently write with any sort of proper english in blogs...
:-) It is truly a blessing to have you guys so close....

Nell said...

What a lovely picture!

Janelle