Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break Part 3 - Ferry Boat Rides

One of the highlights of our travels to Grandma and Grandpa's house is always the ferry boat ride. Usually the kids talk about it for days before our departure and then relish in the "experience" for days following the 30 minute boat ride. About the time they are done playing ferry boat it is time to leave Grandma and Grandpa's and they get to anticipate and experience 30 more minutes of pure boat riding bliss! This visit we had an absolutely beautiful boat ride out of Seattle and spent most of the ride on the deck. I personally prefer having everyone inside as I truly fear loosing one of my children over the railing...silly I know, but true. Our boat ride back to Seattle was very cold, extremely windy and rather rocky. It was difficult to stand and made it so everyone stayed pretty close to their seats. I was much more comfortable with that!


No comments: