Monday, December 7, 2009

The Progressive Tree 2009

Ben took this job very seriously!
Everyone was most excited about their stockings!
Tage's favorite ornament. A Starwars Stormtrooper.
I have to tell you all about our sweet Simon. Every year we give the kids an ornament and write a little letter to them about why we picked the ornament and what it symbolizes. So far the kids have only been mildly interested in the notes, they usually want to get right to decorating the tree! This year all of them wanted a note or two read, except Simon...He waited to decorate until all his notes were read. I actually had a hard time not sobbing through as I read them. It had been awhile since I had reviewed what I wrote! It was so sweet!
Violet examining the little baby Jesus figures the boys had made in Kindergarten

2 comments:

Nell said...

your kids look so old and grown up, girl!

Janelle

kelly said...

That Simon should come live with us...Ed