Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend...Oh MY!

Oh my...did we ever have a busy weekend! I'm not sure I can even capture or do the weekend justice in writing so here are the few pictures I got. Just realize we had 11 kiddos and our parish was in charge of the church breakfast, so we had to be to the church dressed and ready to go by 7:30am...YIKES!! We managed to pull it off without a whole lot of excess fussing from the kiddos or the parents! We hope you all had a blessed Easter! HE HAS RISEN INDEED!


Madson, Schumaker, and Byington Kids
1st round of Easter dinner. ..Kids then Adults.
My pretty lilies, our favorite wine and Simon's Easter center piece he made at school.
Tage and Alexis are in the prep-choir at church. They sang "He is Risen" at our Easter breakfast.
Benjamin stuffing jelly beans in his mouth after the Easter egg hunt.
Simon hunting eggs.
Helen and her eggs. I'm not sure where her bag was.
The egg hunt was divided into categories. Here are the 1-4 yr olds. They were so cute!

No comments: