Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Giving and Running!

PLEASE GIVE!!!!

Salmon Festival in Leavenworth...One of our many TEAM fundraisers...
Some of you know that I have joined TEAM in Training, which is an organization that raises money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Our Wenatchee TEAM has 20 female members and we are all raising money for blood cancer research and patient support while training for the NIKE Women's Marathon/Half Marathon in San Fransisco (Oct. 18) I am a fundraising mentor for TEAM In Training which has allowed me the opportunity to come up with MANY creative ideas on how to help get this TEAM to $65,000 by the end of October! YIKES is right. We are almost there and I am just sending out one last reminder for any of you readers who may want to help! Simply click on the link above and give directly on my fundraising page. FYI...fundraising totals on my website are wrong...I have personally raised $2400 and need to be to $2800 by the middle of Oct.! SOOO, give up your coffee money for the week and hop on over to my page and help me end the fundraising season STRONG!!!!

No comments: